Friday, March 30, 2012

Slow Days

Judy and I have finally slowed down a little since her retirement.  We have continued to reorganize certain aspects of our life. She has put additional documents into our safe deposit box.  Much of it has to do with her retirement. Judy has always been able to put her hands on needed documents since we first got married.

I managed to go have a beer and some wings with a few of my former teacher friends Wed in the PM. at the "Brick"  While I was catching up with my friends Judy kept her appointment at Serenity Day Spa for her scheduled "peti and mani". We both got home around 6:30.

Today has been a low intensity day.  Neither Judy or I did much measurable work today.  She had a lunch date with a bank manager friend. She was nice enough to bring me the "dogie bag" left overs. I spent the morning out on the lake doing a little fishing and enjoying a great day.

We are still prepping to return to the CG Tue.  Tomorrow is Judy's B'Day and I am looking forward to celebrating!

Thanks for stopping by.
Next Post: Mon

3 comments:

  1. Isn't retirement nice! Happy birthday Judy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie and George,
      It sure is (if properly planned for). It was a little anti-climatic for me as I was used to having the summers off as a teacher. Judy thoroughly enjoys her new found freedom from the clock and high stress level of work. She keeps saying " Have I told you how much I enjoy being retired." I keep replying, "yes about ten minutes ago".

      Delete
  2. I am really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues?
    A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but
    looks great in Firefox. Do you have any
    suggestions to help fix this problem?

    My web blog - Opioid Addiction Treatment

    ReplyDelete