Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Thurs Plans

I was notified Mon. that the Cardinal is ready so arrangements were made to go to pick it up Thur.
After thinking about the mileage and the cost of fuel Judy and I have decided that instead of bring the Cardinal back to Milledgeville we are going to take it to the camp ground we will be working at. The distance to M'ville from Buford is about 100 miles.  The distance to the CG is approx 120 Miles. If we left from M'ville it would be an additional 125 mi. I'm not sure if you can follow all this but the point is we will save about 130 miles of towing.  Not to mention the cost of fuel.

Ed and Char are already at the park. I am sure they will help us get settled in.  We will be returning to M'ville for the weekend and then back to the park for our first scheduled training session on the following Wed.

I hope to make an entry tomorrow but I am not sure if I will have Internet access. If not it will be posted Sat. Judy and I are planning to be on the road by 5:30 AM in the morning for the drive to Buford. Well that is it for now, I need to get some sleep!.

Thanks for stopping by.
Next Post: Sat


  1. Sounds like a great plan! Good luck with getting settled in...what an exciting time. :)

  2. Can't wait to hear about your first workamping experience.

  3. Anything to save fuel these days. I am also interested in hearing about your work camping experiences.