Thursday, November 21, 2013

Week one at Lake Tobesofkee- Macon, Ga

Judy and I have been here at Claystone CG on Lake Tobesofkee near Macon, GA. for a week.  The park is located near I75 & I475 and is a good stop over for campers headed to or from Florida traveling I75.  Judy and I are using it as our base for two weeks as we get our annual Doctor appointments in and seeing family before heading to Adelaide Shores RV Resort the 29th of November. There are only three other RVs here. The facilities are adequate and include paved pads, seven or eight sites with sewer. 
Site # 12


I have made some friends, they follow me when I walk, glad they aren’t buzzards!
239 turkeys
Truck repairs – replaced Fuel Pump (warranty), fuel filter and injector service ($435.00) 
239 fuel pump
 
I dropped by my favorite coffee hangout while in Milledgeville after a Doctor appointment. I was happy that the barista “still knows my name.”

239 black bird
 
This week we tried Steak N Shake based on Mike and Terry's recommendation, MMM.
 
 

Welcome new followers, Neil and Nancy, and Tex and Susan.

That is all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.
Next Blog: Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Have a good Thanksgiving. We're looking forward to your arrival here at Adelaide Shores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you tried Steak N Shake! It's on our list for the near future!

    ReplyDelete