Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Time for Some PM - Planned Maintenance

We will end our work week in little over eight hours and with only six RVs in the park I think things will be very quiet.  I was surprised that we only had twenty RVers camping with us over the weekend.  That will change the weekend of the 4th, the park's fifty one sites have been reserved or paid for. Judy and I will be on duty for July the 4th week, actually it worked out that we ended up with all the major summer holidays!

The last couple of times there was a heavy rain I noticed a small leak in the closet area of the bedroom. I have not localized the leak but think it may be coming from a seam up near the front cap. I scheduled a maintenance appointment with a nearby RV shop to have the fiver roof inspected and re-caulk all the seams and around any roof fixtures (AC, SAT dish, vents). They will also wash/condition the rubber roof. I hope that takes care of the leak. Judy went through the RV yesterday getting things travel ready.  I will be taking care of stuff outside today.  I will drop off the RV Wed. AM and pick it up Friday.
Time for Re-Caulking

Judy and I will spend a couple of nights with my sister while the maintenance is performed.  She is also going to take advantage of the time to go to the Spa for some "her time" with the gift certificate our son gave her for Mother's Day.

Checkout the new equipment I've added to the golf cart


That is all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.
Next Blog: Sun

2 comments:

  1. It is always good to get those leaks before they get you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when I can't find out where the leak is at. I was lucky this time!

    ReplyDelete