Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lazy Rainy Day

Thanks to everyone who left congratulatory comments to Judy and I on the occasion of our house closing.  We were touched by all.

Today has been a very rainy and lazy Sunday here at Blanton Creek.  It has been raining off and on for the past two days. Most of the campers scheduled to leave today left earlier than usual. I don't blame them with rain forecast for most of today. 

Judy and I have enjoyed the slower pace.  We watched the Braves on the office TV defeat the LA Dodgers 8-1. We also grilled a couple of steaks but had to modify our cooking venue.  I was hesitant to grill outside of the RV because of the constant threat of rain so I set our "grill to go" up  on the office porch. Judy liked that idea a lot! The steaks were excellent.

Judy at the Grill


Judy left the office to have some down time at 7:00 PM. She wanted to watch a video (Pride and Prejudice) for the 75th time. She could have watched it here in the office but I guess she wanted to spare me the agony. She is so good to me.

Thanks for stopping by. I see there is a new follower to welcome but I could not determine their identity, so welcome unknown new follower.  Thanks for stopping by.

Next Blog: Wed

2 comments:

  1. You gotta be adaptable when you want to grill. I've been known to grill with an umbrella over the grill :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've watched Pride and Prejudice...but maybe I will have to give it a try since Judy obviously seems to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete