Sunday, September 2, 2012

Planning!

Judy and I are enjoying the Labor Day weekend at home.  The weather is going to be hot and humid with a chance of thunder storms each evening throughout the holiday.  That is the typical weather forecast for this time of year.  We are thinking about where we want to spend Dec. through Feb. We will be back at Blanton Creek the last week of Feb.

We will finish up our next workamper (volunteer) position at the end of Nov.  Judy wants to stay at a traditional “snowbird” rv park in Florida December and Jan. I don’t really care one way or another. She likes the social and activities aspect of such parks.

We have been looking at a few online. Adelaide Shores RV ParkAdelaide Shores RV park caught her eye.  It is located about a hour south of Tampa I think. If you have other recommendations, please share them with us. A personal recommendation is more valuable than viewing a web site.

 Yesterday I made a target stand to use when I go to the shooting range. I used some scrap ¾ inch PVC that I had left over from other projects. I took it over to the shooting range and it was ok.  The range attendant suggested that I increase the height from five feet to six feet.  I have already made the modification.  I will put a picture in the blog in a couple of hours.  As I write this it is still dark outside (6:05 AM).
Target Stand
 


Thanks for stopping by.

Next Blog: Wed evening

No comments:

Post a Comment