Thursday, February 23, 2012

I wish I had sent these

I wish I had sent this lovely floral arrangement to Judy, but I didn't.  One of her clients sent them to  show his appreciation as she approaches her retirement date.  I am sure she will be missed.  Judy is devoted to all of her branch's clients. She can often be found out in the lobby greeting them and making sure they know they are appreciated.  I have driven up to the bank when she was out picking up trash in the parking lot, business suit and all. I guess when the branch was recently selected as a "Showcase Branch" the selection panel knew they had found a gem. 



Thanks for stopping by.
Next blog: Sun.

NOTE: Remember pictures can be enlarged with the "click of the mouse".  I often have links in the entry that are "clickable" for additional info.

No comments:

Post a Comment