Thursday, February 14, 2013

Run Run Run all Day

I was on the go early in the AM Thur. I was out of the house from 8:30 and got back home after 6:30 PM. I need to take it easy for the rest of the evening after I finish this entry.

Judy was still lounging around in her PJs when I left home for my weekly breakfast meeting with my friend Peter at the Huddle House - think Waffle House. We met around nine and enjoyed a nice bull session with multiple cups of coffee. I had a small breakfast because later in the day I had a lunch date with a couple of my teacher friends who are also retired now.

After meeting with Peter I had a little time between my next meal appointment with my former co-workers around 12:30. So I used the time to visit the barbershop. Jill and Elise arrived just about the time I did at the restaurant. We had a real good Chinese meal and a great time catching up. It was the first time I have been able to join then in 8 months because of my workamper schedule and our time in Florida. I am looking forward to joining them next month.

Jill and Elise are camera shy, so I took a pic of our lunch!

Judy and I decided we were going to shift some of our funds to another bank because the rates are higher, still not much though. She went to her former bank to get the transfer paperwork started then went to Walmart. I joined her after meeting with my friends. Once we finished at Walmart it was back to the bank to sign paper work and pick up the checks.

It took us a half an hour to finish up at our bank and walk out with the checks. We drove back home, in separate cars to put up the groceries. We weren't through though, we still had to go open accounts at the new bank. The drive to the new bank was twenty five miles. At least we were in the same car. It was after 5PM when we completed the transfer. We did have a little DQ treat before heading back home. I am not doing anything tomorrow!

Judy is still the Banker even on the client side of the desk!


That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Next Blog: Tue.

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff, all that banking :) Thanks for all the help today with Florida!

    ReplyDelete