Saturday, January 26, 2013

Busy Week

Judy and I have been very busy this week.  We are into our last week here at Adelaide Shores RV Resort.  Next Wed we will be heading to the Jacksonville area for a couple of days. We have reservations at the Pelican Roost RV Park at the Naval Station, Mayport, FL. It is a five hundred plus mile drive to our base on Lake Sinclair and the two day stop will break up the drive.

Tue we went with Dee and Jim to see the Tom Cruise movie, Jack Reacher. I was surprised that I enjoyed it. It was not on my must see list. Afterwards we went to Jimmy’s Greek Restaurant in Sebring for a delicious Gyro sandwich. We have been eating out way too much this week.

My toe is getting back to normal now and I am able to walk ok without any pain. I am still keeping a small bandage on it though.

Now that we are within a week of leaving I am getting my pre-travel checks in on the truck and RV.  I took my air compressor out of the basement and topped off all the tires with the recommended air inflation. I plan to put my Pressure Pro TPMS sensors back on the truck and RV tires today or Sunday.

Today (Sat) Judy and I are going to go over to the clubhouse for breakfast hosted by the Horseshoe Club. It seems that at least every two weeks or so some club is sponsoring a meal. I just go to show my support!

The park is hosting a “Car Show” today from 12-5 PM. The show had over 85 entries last year and the organizers expect over 100 entries today. I’ll have some pics in my next blog.

That is all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.

Next Blog: Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment