Friday, April 11, 2014

Last stop before Madras, Oregon

Caldwell, ID

Judy and I are only one more travel day to Madras, Oregon.  We ended our three day stay in Heyburn, Id this morning at 8:30 when we pulled out for the 190 mile pull to Caldwell, ID.  The drive was uneventful and we pulled into The Ambassador RV Park at 1:30.  I would have preferred to drive another seventy miles or so to decrease our drive tomorrow but I did not see any CGs to stop at once I pick-up HWY 26.

Ambassador RV Park is located about twenty miles west of Boise. It is a true RV resort with all the amenities. It is affiliated with the G7 RV resort group. Too bad we will not be here long enough to put some of the amenities to use. I didn’t unhitch the RV so we will be able to leave quickly in the morning.

The Ambassador RV Resort 

Abassador CG 1           Ambassador CG2

Ambassador CG3

Judy and I are just going to watch the Braves game and watch a little TV.  Our drive to Madras tomorrow will be about 325 miles.

That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

Next Blog: Monday

1 comment:

  1. By now you are on your way. Hope the last leg goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete