Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Search for the leak Continues

I still have not been able to seal the small leak on the Cardinal but I am sure I'm getting closer.  Ed, my cohost here at the park is also having some RV issues. His AC has been out for about a week. The motor went out on it and he ordered a new one. He has been installing it for the past couple of days. I volunteered to be his go-fer and safety observer. We got a late start on the installation Wed. morning and before long the temps were approaching  90+ degrees and extremely high humitidy.  After about an hour Ed determined it was time to get off the top of his RV and to get an earlier start Thurs AM. It was a lot cooler and Ed finished the installation in less than a hour. I am sure he will be enjoying the AC.
Ed installing an AC motor


We took a short break and then re-caulked some of the front molding on my RV. I hoped it would put an end to the small leak but it didn't. Today when the afternoon rains started Judy and I saw just a little leakage. I'll continue the quest to find the leak Fri.

Caulking

I received an Amazon gift certificate from my son for my birthday a few weeks back.  Today I decided to order me a Kindle Fire HD today.  The price had dropped $30.00 since I last checked a couple of days earlier. I decided $169.00, down from $199.00 was a reasonable price. I already have a  basic Kindle.



That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Next Blog: Sunday


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the leak. I'm looking forward to hearing how you like the Kindle Fire. Cheers! Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love the Kindle Fire. I especially like that it is backlit.

    JC

    ReplyDelete