Saturday, December 7, 2013

First Week at Adelaide Shores RV Resort–Getting Settled In

Judy and I have been getting settled in here at Adelaide Shores RV Resort this week.  This is our second season here at the park so we know the basic routine. We decided to stay an additional month this year, so we will be here until the second week of March. The park is extremely well maintained and the owners and their staff work hard to insure all guests have an enjoyable experience. Most of our friends are already back at the park but a few will be returning after celebrating the holidays at home with their kids and grandkids. 

We have settled into our activities schedules.  Judy has joined the Tennis group, foregoing the shuffleboard group. She had planned to alternate between the groups but she quickly discarded that plan, so the shuffleboard group is stuck with only me. We also play cards at least three evenings a week.  Judy has not gotten into her walking routine yet but I am sure she will soon. I am enjoying relaxing in my favorite reclining patio chair and reading my kindle under the awning in a gentle breeze and warm temps. I’ll soon begin my truck&car and 5ver maintenance program. I like to use any extended “sitting” time to take care of the things I’ve put off while traveling.

Keeping Busy at Adelaide Shores
AS13 Judy tennis2        AS13 Tennis 4
AS13 Sboard1        AS13 SBoard2
Something for most everyone
AS13 quilting      AS13 Croshette1
AS13Wood carving1
This is only a few of the many activities here at the park. I’ll highlight others in future posts.

That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Next blog: Wed

4 comments:

  1. No one gets bored there. Looks like a great place, something there for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it looks like you are not in the cold zones of the U.S. And it looks very nice. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! It's a great place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice place to spend our time peacefully...

    ReplyDelete