Saturday, January 5, 2013

Washed Out

Judy and I had plans for a day trip with Anne and Archie on Friday but it was washed out due to rain.  Archie and Anne are visiting the park for a month and then will be moving further south. We were going to go on an air-boat excursion. The trip has been rescheduled for next Tue.

Judy and I just had a lazy day Friday because of the weather conditions. She did get her walk in though. I decided to take a look at the washer dryer combo that we have in the fiver but have never used. All the connections look right but the vent hose was not connected so I tried to reconnect it but it was about a foot to short. That probably explains why it  was not connected.  I picked up a new vent hose at Wally World today (Sat.) and will attach it tomorrow.  Judy and I finished off Friday  playing cards at the clubhouse between 7-9 PM.

Today was more of the same, except the weather was very nice. Judy walked about five miles and I walked about one and a half. While we were out getting the dryer hose we stopped in at a Chinese restaurant for lunch. We both were pretty happy with it. Tonight we are meeting with our card group for another evening of cards.

That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Next Blog:Wed

No comments:

Post a Comment